Steps for Successful Secondary Transition Planning
Join Us on the 4th Tuesday of the Month at Noon
Each month throughout the 2020-2021 school year (except December)
to hear about the in depth process of secondary transition planning.
Families of secondary transition-age youth are encouraged to attend
- September 22nd 2020 Youth/Young Adult Driven Planning
- October 27th 2020 Outside Agencies Collaborating with Schools & Families
- November 24th 2020 Transition Assessment
- January 26th 2021 Post-Secondary Education, Employment, and Independent Living Goals (delayed due to technical difficulties, recording now available below)
- February 23rd 2021 Thoughtful Courses of Study
- March 23rd 2021 Transition Services & Activities
- April 27th 2021 Measurable Annual IEP Goals & Post-Secondary Goals Aligned
- May 25th 2021 Ongoing Process including Progress Monitoring and Assessment
January 26th 2021 Post-Secondary Education, Employment, and Independent Living Goals
Delayed due to technical difficulties, recorded on February 9th.